trainers insuranceAt DSC Insurance Services we have a growing book of Trainers, Assessors and Practitioners involved in First Aid, Health and Safety and Corporate Training.

What is covered?

The standard cover provided is Professional Liability incorporating Malpractice & Public/Products Liability to an indemnity limit of £7m and written on a ‘losses occurring’ basis.

The scheme policy is an annual contract available for residents of Great Britain and all Ireland and automatically provides cover throughout these countries and temporarily working overseas (excluding USA & Canada and territories under their jurisdiction).

It indemnifies the Trainer’s legal liabilities to third parties, including the clients in their charge. It protects the Trainer against errors or omissions that might give rise to accidental damage to, or loss of property, or injury to persons – but only ‘pays out’ when it can be established that the Trainer is ‘legally’ liable.

About Care-Sure

Care-Sure is an insurance scheme especially designed for instructors and therapists from all Fitness and Health traditions as well as First Aid Trainers etc and catering for their specialist needs.  Protect your patient/clients’ interests by ensuring that your legal liability to those in your charge is adequately covered.

Who is it for?

This insurance is for Trainers, Practitioners and Assessors both sole traders and companies. We can incorporate occasional and locum trainers/practitioners for Training or Event companies within the Care-Sure policy as well as Employers Liability, Contingent Liability, Property and Equipment insurance and Legal Expenses for Companies.  Contact us for more information.

Additional Covers Available:

Legal Expenses cover can be added to protect the Trainer in the event of allegations of abuse, disputes concerning premises, investigations by HMRC into tax affairs and provide access to a 24/7 Legal Helpline.

Care-4 Personal Accident Insurance contract focuses upon accidents to the Trainer. This policy also has the flexibility to increase cover to include other occupations and sickness cover. (You will need a UK national Insurance number to apply for Care-4)

trainers insurance

How to Apply

We need you to supply us with certain information before we can confirm our quotation and/or issue cover.

Click Here for our Online Application Form.